- Law Degree, Moscow State University, 1999
- PG Course, the Law School of the Institute of Legislation and Comparative Law with the Government of the Russian Federation, 2001
- Dmitry’s practice covers out-of-court dispute resolution, commercial litigation and arbitration. He also focuses on advising of start-ups and major companies on business process engineering.
- Dmitry advised clients on restructuring and M&A projects, in transactions on purchase of various assets including assets relating to oil and gas.
- Dmitry closely works with massive similar claims and helps companies which are subject to the increased attention of the administrative authorities or involved in huge amount of court proceedings.
- Before joining Lex Borealis Dmitry held a position of Deputy Chief Legal Counsel of OAO Investment Group “ALROSA” where he focused on M&A and financing of mining projects, he worked on Nezhdaninskoye gold mine project. Before that Dmitry held positions of legal counsel in Gazprom-Media and Media-Most.
- Conducting a legal due diligence, including advice on acquisitions, sales, the establishment of joint ventures, legal support for current operations, asset protection for a company owning licenses for the exploration, production and acquisition of precious metals and stones in African countries (Tanzania, Sierra Leone and Republic of Congo).
- Successful representation of a major Russian agricultural manufacturer in disputes with the enforcement authorities (the prosecutor’s office) on compliance with land and environmental regulations, subsequent administrative proceedings (over 30 cases) and a subsequent court challenge of the imposed fines. All the imposed fines exceeding RUB 7 million were canceled, while the court decisions were upheld by the courts of appeal and cassation.
- Representation of utilitiesservices operators in a challenge against several hundreds of acts issued by the administrative authorities. Over 70 percent of the acts for more than RUB 6 million were canceled.
- Successful representation of a major Russian agricultural land owner in disputes on compliance with land and environmental regulations with the enforcement authorities (the prosecutor's office), the state and municipal control authorities, in subsequent administrative proceedings (over 15 cases) and a subsequent court challenge against the imposed fines. All the imposed fines exceeding RUB 3 million were canceled, while the court decisions were upheld by the courts of appeal and cassation.
- Recovering debts for Nobel Biocare Russia, the Russian subsidiary of Swedish leading global manufacturer of innovative implant-based dental restorations and dental equipment (over 50 cases simultaneously), with a 95% success rate.
11 March 2019 The law firm Lex Borealis was mentioned by the international ranking of law firms Chambers Europe 2018. The Chambers&Partners agency ranks law firms in different countries of … Read more
September 2018 Lex Borealis was included into Russian ranking of law firms PRAVO.RU-300. Lex Borealis was highly ranked in the category “Real Estate” and “Corporate Law/Mergers&Acquisitions”. Lex Borealis is also … Read more
December 2017 On 1 December 2017 the biggest legaltech conference took place in the Innovation Centre SKOLKOVO. Several hundreds of practicing lawyers discussed the digitalization of legal routine. Several dozen … Read more