Olga focuses on legal support of real estate transactions, developer’s and construction projects, advises clients on land law issues and town-planning requirements. Olga also helps clients with M&A transactions, foundation of joint-venture companies and represents clients in shareholders’ disputes.
- Law Degree, Higher School of Economics, 2008
- Olga speaks fluent English and German
- International Law Firm BeitenBurkhardt Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft GmbH
- International Law Firm Baker & McKenzie
- PricewaterhouseCoopers CIS Law Offices BV
- Representing the interests of a major Russian developer during the conclusion of a preliminary lease agreement with a major American company for more than 7,000 sq.m. of office space in an office center being built in Moscow Region.
- Providing legal support for Frutarom, a multinational flavor and ingredients company, regarding the acquisition of an office building over a total area of more than 4,500 m2, located in Moscow Region.
- Advising Sixinch, an international innovative furniture manufacturer, on the establishment of a joint venture in Russia, the furniture manufacturing process, and intellectual property issues.
- Providing legal support for Inteco JSC regarding the acquisition of the A-101 group of companies, including 38 companies that owned residential and non-residential facilities and land plots set aside for construction, over a total area of more than 24 million m2 in Moscow and Moscow Region. We conducted a detailed due diligence to assess all corporate, tax and compliance risks, structured and supported the deal.
- Providing legal support for one of the biggest property developers in Moscow Region regarding the acquisition of real estate owned by SU-155 Group, including the preparation of all related documents with the participation of the Government of Moscow Region.