Our firm has developed a unique way of working with massive similar claims. We help companies, which are subject to the increased attention of the administrative authorities, to reduce potential losses that might run into million-rouble fines.
We have developed special software that can be used to generate a variety of procedural documents in respect of similar complaints, whether these are administrative penalties or the recovery of debts from contractors, thereby reducing significantly the time spent on the preparation of documents, and, consequently, on the cost of legal services. Thanks to this innovative approach, we have managed not only to win hundreds of lawsuits and save millions of roubles for our clients, but also to protect customers from the unreasonable requests of the state authorities.
- Successful representation of a major Russian agricultural manufacturer in disputes with the enforcement authorities (the prosecutor’s office) on compliance with land and environmental regulations, subsequent administrative proceedings (over 30 cases) and a subsequent court challenge of the imposed fines. All the imposed fines exceeding RUB 7 million were canceled, while the court decisions were upheld by the courts of appeal and cassation.
- Representation of utilitiesservices operators in a challenge against several hundreds of acts issued by the administrative authorities. Over 70 percent of the acts for more than RUB 6 million were canceled.
- Successful representation of a major Russian agricultural land owner in disputes on compliance with land and environmental regulations with the enforcement authorities (the prosecutor's office), the state and municipal control authorities, in subsequent administrative proceedings (over 15 cases) and a subsequent court challenge against the imposed fines. All the imposed fines exceeding RUB 3 million were canceled, while the court decisions were upheld by the courts of appeal and cassation.
- Recovering debts for Nobel Biocare Russia, the Russian subsidiary of Swedish leading global manufacturer of innovative implant-based dental restorations and dental equipment (over 50 cases simultaneously), with a 95% success rate.
- Representing the interests of VEB-Invest LLC a subsidiary of the Russian State Corporation Bank for Development and Foreign Economic Affairs (Vnesheconombank), in a dispute with the contractor arising from the contractor agreement for the amount of more than RUB 500 million. Handling simultaneously approximately 60 lawsuits for VEB-Invest LLC, including on corporate, land and tax disputes, the recovery of accounts receivable disputes arising from construction contracts, disputes with customers (buyers of houses) and the public authorities, cases on the review of the cadastral value, etc.
11 March 2019 The law firm Lex Borealis was mentioned by the international ranking of law firms Chambers Europe 2018. The Chambers&Partners agency ranks law firms in different countries of … Read more
September 2018 Lex Borealis was included into Russian ranking of law firms PRAVO.RU-300. Lex Borealis was highly ranked in the category “Real Estate” and “Corporate Law/Mergers&Acquisitions”. Lex Borealis is also … Read more
December 2017 On 1 December 2017 the biggest legaltech conference took place in the Innovation Centre SKOLKOVO. Several hundreds of practicing lawyers discussed the digitalization of legal routine. Several dozen … Read more