We advise clients on various labor law issues — from general provisions and the preparation of core documents (employment contracts, internal regulations) to the drafting of a strategy for handling labor disputes. We represent the interests of both employers and top management, helping them to duly formalize understandings on working conditions, bonuses, liability and termination of employment relations.
- Reviewing the local internal regulations of Nobel Biocare Russia, Russian subsidiary of a Swedish leading global manufacturer of innovative implant-based dental restorations and dental equipment. We drafted recommendations on how to amend the regulations, with a view to the application of regional coefficients to several subdivisions of the company. We handed several disputes with employees on behalf of the company in respect to regional coefficients. We structured the document management process.
- Advising Unified Design and Construction Directorate of the New Technologies Development and Commercialization Center LLC (Skolkovo Innovation Center)on labor law issues and the drafting of the relevant legal opinions.
- Advising on a regular basis the Russian subsidiary of the American HR software and services provider NGA Human Resources on Russian employment regulations.
- Drafting local internal regulations for the Russian construction companyGazstroyinzhiniring LLC(employment policies and procedures, standard employment contract, regulations on occupational health and safety, etc.), drafting of document management rules in the labor area, advice on labor and corporate law.
- Representing the chief executive officer of one of the biggest investment companies in a dispute on the termination of the employment contract. Advising the individual on the payment of a “golden parachute”, the exercise of share options and the sale of company shares.